"Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent, and independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play." ~Henri Matisse
Tonya and Ryan's day was infused with their creative spirit. Signage, superheroes, breakfast bites and good tunes. When getting to know these two, a few things stuck:
- They were set up by friends and in a large part the wedding was orchestrated by friends.
- Tonya works for Apple. Prior to meeting Ryan owned no Apple products. Ryan currently only owns Apple products.
- They leave cards and notes to surprise one another.
- Ryan proposed on Halloween and hid the ring in his son's candy.
- Their favor was a 'stuck on you' Elmers glue stick. Super cute play on words as Ellmer's is Ryan's last name.
Photographing weddings also translates into spending time with couples. We dig the opportunity to learn how couples find their groove, their happy and their journey together. Thanks for sharing with us and allowing us to share as well.